Instrumentation & Control
IRAQI KURDISTAN - Rehabilitation of I&C Systems of Two Hydroelectric Power Plants (Dokan 5x95mw & Derbandhkan 3x95 Mw)
The Client: MINISTRY OF ELECTRICITY OF THE KURDISTAN
Scope of Work:
engineering, procurement, installation & commissioning of protection and control systems.
- Field instrumentation
- Turbine governors
- Energy meters
- Instrumentation bulk materials
- DCS – control and monitoring system
- Generator, transformer and turbine protection system
ITALY - Rehabilitation & Installation of "Navigation Ground Aids"
The Client: "SACBO - ORIO AL SERIO AIRPORT - BERGAMO - Italy"
Scope of Work:
Rehabilitation & Installation of “Navigation Ground Aids” at Orio al Serio Airport Taxiway 28 e SALS 10.
The on site activities has been executed on 24/7 schedule during the imposed 68 days of partial ramp closures (phase 1&2) and the 22 days total ramp closure (phase 3).
Installation of LED medium intensity taxiway lighting, including new conduit, fixtures, regulator and taxiway directional and hold short signs (airfield wide), stop bar.
- 2,300 transformer MV/LV
- 1,800 LED airfield ground lights
- 120 LED luminous guidance signs
- 500 Km of cables (LV circuits, MV circuits, grounding network)
KAZAKHSTAN - Bolashak Onshore Processing Facility (Kashagan Project)
The Client: AGIP KCO B.V.
Scope of Work: electrical, instrumentation and telecommunication installation.
The Bolashak Onshore Processing Facility is one of the largest oil and gas processing plant constructed in the world in the last decade.
- 12,000,000 total man-hours overall
- Staff at peak: 1,900 direct plus 750 indirect workers
- 13 electrical buildings (9 substation + 4 satellite buildings)
- 5,800 km of primary and secondary cables pulled
- 12,000 instruments (calibration on > 4,000)
- 2,700 Junction Boxes and 220 electrical cabinets
- Over 380,000 wiring connections
SAUDI ARABIA - Replacement of Offshore Electrical Equipment
The Client: AL-KHAFJI JOINT OPERATION
Extension and replacement of ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS including SAFETY SYSTEMS and NAVIGATION AIDS SYSTEMS for 9 nos. offshore rigs in the Persian Gulf. Structural Extension of a rig deck to allow installation of containerized electrical equipment.
Scope of work:
Engineering, Procurement and Construction of pressurized containers with own HVAC and fire/gas protection systems, MV switchgears, MV/LV transformers, DC system, navigation aids lighting, outdoor lighting, cables. Engineering and realization of a rig deck structural extension.